Friday, December 14, 2018

My Black and White Kitchen Tree....

My kitchen tree is sitting on the counter at the end of my cupboards....


...it is loaded with many of my hand painted balls as well as ornaments from...


....Patience Brewster....


...Mackenzie-Childs...


....Wegmans....


...Melrose...


...Christopher Radko...


...Lenox...and special gifted ones...


...it is topped with a M-C pick of stars!


The tree is loaded with white lights and brightens up this area of my kitchen.  The best part is that I cover it with a tree bag and store it in the basement - the next year I just carry it upstairs and put it back on the counter!!  Easy decorating!




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, those sock purses are so adorable! Love that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, your tree is so lovely. Love that you have it in your counter. Filled with fun ornaments and special items. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, your sweet black and white kitchen tree is obviously a favorite of mine. You have some adorable ornaments! My favorite thing about Christmas decorations is my tree because of all the special ornaments collected through the years. Each has a bit of history from childhood, gifts from friends (many from you), or a special purchase as a memory from a trip or significant time. Our stockings are the other tradition that brings much joy. Happy Holidays sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete