Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Holiday cocktails....

Here are some ideas for some holiday cheer....



"Rimming" a glass for a holiday cocktail makes it so special.  There are a variety of ways to do this; you can use caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and even melted frosting!

I used melted vanilla frosting, tinted pink for a "Vanilla-Peppermint Berry".


Just spread some melted frosting on a plate and dip your glass into it:


Then dip glass into sprinkles:


It's a potent drink, so beware!

Vanilla-Peppermint Berry
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz peppermint vodka
1 oz lite cranberry juice
Shake over ice and strain into rimmed glass:


OR

you can try a :
Cranberry Martini
1 oz Cranberry Lite juice
1 oz vodka
Garnish with cranberries!


Grinch Punch is delish - not sweet at all!


OR just enjoy a good 'ol fashioned cup of hot cocoa


CHEERS!




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. All of those look festive and delightful, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are putting me to shame this holiday season. I have not had one fancy cocktail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun Patti. Fancy holiday cocktails are a must!

    ReplyDelete