Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy National Bundt Cake Day....

Throughout the years I have used a variety of bundt cake pans...



...$30 Nordic Ware pans...


...$15 teflon pans....


...$10 aluminum pans....


...BUT my favorite is a SILICONE bundt pan !


WHY?  Because I was tired of this happening:


The cake just slips out of the silicone pan:


and I liked it so much that I also bought "mini" silicone bundt pans:


Happy National Bundt Cake Day!!

Come back tomorrow for the recipe for a Cherry-Chocolate Bundt Cake!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I have to look into one of those silicone pans! The cake looks yummy............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if I knew it was National Bundt Cake Day I woulda baked a bundt cake! I too have a ton of bundt cake pans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, I don't have a silicone pan. I need to give them a try. Your cakes look beautiful, and I know they were each delicious. I'm in the mood to bake, but the problem is we don't need a cake in the house. Perhaps the mini pans are the answer. We can share a mini, then, I can freeze the others or deliver to the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete