Friday, November 16, 2018

Cherry-Chocolate Bundt Cake

For years I collected Leisure Arts books.  

They were loaded with crafty ideas, and excellent recipes.

I have passed many on throughout the years, but kept the holiday books.  This one has many 
"dog-eared" pages. 


This recipe has been a favorite of mine, easy to make and delish!  It is a light cake with a mild chocolate flavor - sometimes I add extra cherries :-)







In case you missed the last post, my favorite bundt pan is a silicone pan!









Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, that looks good, and I love your tip on the silicone pans! Pinned - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH- Love this. I have a similar recipe that I use and it always turns out great. I love silicone pans- but haven't seen a bundt one. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious! As much as I love cake I don't know how I missed this special day of celebrating cakes. Pretty pictures too..............Happy Thanksgiving Patti.

    ReplyDelete