Monday, October 22, 2018

Fun with a waffle maker....

I have this "mini" waffle maker and it has been in the cupboard for years!

Today I was baking cupcakes and wondered if some of the batter would cook well in the waffle maker:


They came out great!  I am not sure why I never tried this before!


They make a perfect base for ice cream sundaes!


One scoop of ice cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce, a dollop of whipped cream and a few sprinkles!!







Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Clever idea! Now I'm craving something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the cinnamon rolls from the can!! Roll a few into ball the put into waffle maker. Yummy! And don’t forget the glaze on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, love waffles and my waffle maker but never thought to use them with ice cream. Got to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how fun is this!! I gave my son a waffle maker last Christmas and keep thinking I want to play with it and do something crazy with it. I love your creation, especially the one that looks like an ice cream cone!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete