Thursday, September 7, 2017

I am not ready to give up on summer, but....

...I began to pull out a few fall decorations...


...mercury glass doesn't scream "fall"...


...as much as a bright orange pumpkin does...


...and mixed with a few leftover roses...


...that are on their last days, still reminds me of summer, except..


...for the scent of a pumpkin spice candle.

I must admit
I am getting the itch
The fall decorations will be coming out soon!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Love the shiny, silvery pumpkin! I've brought out the acorns and apples, and I'll try to wait and bring out the pumpkins in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Patti. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your un-Fall colors! So pretty. I will admit that I am thinking of how to decorate for Fall but I am not actually doing it yet! I have a pink mercury glass pumpkin I can't wait to pull out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I'm ready to move on to a new season! Bring on the sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Patti, love the neutrals! Have a great weekend!
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your early fall vignette. To early for all the color but a way to usher in the early days of fall. Just lovely Patti........

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mercury glass pumpkins! Well, I love any pumpkin...I have a few beachy pumpkins sneaking out...Have you painted any MKC pumpkin knock-offs? I want to paint a parchment check pumpkin... The silver with black and white is so pretty Patti!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been ready for fall for weeks now, but as of yet, I have not pulled out anything to decorate inside. I did hang a plaque out on the porch that I just made that says, "Leaves are falling, Autumn is calling"! But I think I will get to it this week. Nice decorations by the way.

    ReplyDelete