Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Barn in Cazenovia

Once a month The Barn is open to the public.  This huge barn is located on a country road in Cazenovia, NY


My girlfriends and I decided to take the trek and see what The Barn was all about.


It's a huge barn, not pretentious at all, so we were imagining lots of old stuff spewed about, cobwebs draping over old rusty items, mice scurrying about!


What a pleasant surprise we found as we entered The Barn!


The space is divided into "rooms" with antiques, vintage accessories and reclaimed furniture...


....well lit....


....beautiful furniture and accent pieces...


...treasures in every corner...


...beds, dining tables, unique pieces of furniture...


...tables set with china...


...prints, photos and wall hangings...


...refinished, recycled and reinvented pieces...


...architectural design pieces...


....tables galore...


...and a special area with some of my favorite old MacKenzie-Child pieces...


...and a lovely 3 tiered tin serving piece that I just adored!
 I just might have to save up for this and hope that it will be there next month!

Fingers crossed!

A trip to the village of Caz followed and then we went out to dinner - a fun way to spend a Friday night with girlfriends!



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. You girls certainly are having fun. I want to go to this sale. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to take a road trip in the fall ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO, I saw several treasures in the barn. What a fun place to go with your girlfriends. Wish I lived close enough to go. laurie

    ReplyDelete