Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Swiffer refills and a winner

Are you tired of buying refills for your Swiffer?
I was....so I took and old microfiber dish towel ($1 at the Christmas Tree Shops) and cut 2 pieces the same size as a Swiffer cloth:
Now I can just throw them into the washing machine and reuse:
The winner of the Uprinting Post cards was:
78a05a42-f5fe-11e0-ab52-000f20980440
Sarandipity
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarandipity!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Patti! I may have to try that. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so easy. I have seen some other ideas on making some more advanced looking re-useable pads but I think the microfiber cloth idea is the easiest and best. I still do use the disposeable pads when I am being lazy though, but I always use coupons to save money. This is one of the better sites I have found for swiffer coupons, for December there are about 5 different ones to choose from

    ReplyDelete