Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sea...

There is something rejuvenating about getting away and spending a few days at the sea.
I wish I had a little white cottage with a sandy yard, full of sea grass and shells, and a large deck overlooking the ocean.
Walking the Boardwalk in Sandwich, on Cape Cod, can change your outlook in just a few minutes....
...because it brings you to this:
And when I win the lottery, this is where I will live!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    I'm glad you found some time to spend at Cape Cod. It looks like a very tranquil place this time of year. You took some wonderful photos.
    I was reading back a few posts too.....can't wait to see what you do with the chair!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so relaxing, Patti! I'd be happy with a little cottage taking this all in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Patti...maybe we'll be neighbors. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one place that I hope to visit one day. Hop over on Monday...I'm posting about the linens that you sent me:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete