Saturday, July 7, 2018

"Everything" Roasted Potatoes

Jenna's recipe for Everything Potato Chips encouraged me to finally use the Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Blend that has been in my pantry for over a month!



We love roasted potatoes, so I pulled out a plastic bread bag and poured some EVOO in the bag, tossed in 2 potatoes, that were cut into wedges and added the "Everything" seasoning, along with salt and pepper - and shook it to coat the potatoes well!


I roasted the potatoes on a sheet of parchment paper...


...at 375' for 50-60 minutes...


...they were nice and crispy on the outside!



To finish off our dinner, I sautéed 1 crushed garlic clove in 1T butter and 1/2T EVOO...


...added a T of water, turned off the burner and tossed in a bag of baby spinach and covered it to wilt:


John grilled the steak - and our dinner was delish!!



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I love that seasoning from Trader Joe's, Patti - you can use it in so many ways. The potatoes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy your meal is to prepare and it looks so delicious. Pretty presentation too........

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love roasted potatoes so I will have to run over to Trader Joe's and get that seasoning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great Patti, thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete