Saturday, June 23, 2018

Tortilla Spirals....

These are a quick snack for last minute entertaining or for a picnic.

Simply take a tortilla (I like the "colored" ones, tomato, spinach, etc) and spread with a garden flavored cream cheese, Boursin cheese, or any cheese spread of your choice.  Sprinkle some veggies (minced green yellow or red pepper, minced carrots, chives) and roll up tightly and refrigerate.  Slice in 1/2"-1" and insert toothpick.


You can also make these heartier by adding shaved cold cut meats!

ENJOY!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Love these Patti, especially for unexpected guests. Pretty and I’m sure yummy! Happy weekend.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good and I am thinking if I called them tortilla lollipops the grandboys would all go for them too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had these in forever, they are a delicious snack! I love the idea of using the colored tortillas!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These have long been a go to appetizer for parties. Make them larger, add meats, and serve for lunch. Cute idea to add the stick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I like to eat these, I’ve never actually made them before. Absolutely an easy little something-something to enjoy with cocktails!

    ReplyDelete