Thursday, June 21, 2018

SUMMER has finally arrived!!


The June solstice is our signal to celebrate summer in the Northern Hemisphere. For us, this solstice marks the longest day of the year. Early dawns. Long days. Late sunsets. Short nights. The sun at its height each day, as it crosses the sky. Meanwhile, south of the equator, winter begins.




It's that time of year again.....to Skip and Go Naked...


Open to page 118....


...to find my favorite summer cocktail:


3 simple ingredients...



...mixed up in a pitcher...


...served in a pretty glass with a simple garnish...


ENJOY!
 


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pics, especially the lemon! Yes, summer has arrived, humidity and all. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti, Lovely vignette to celebrate summer. A great little book and and gorgeous MC pieces. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite a cocktail! Cute vignette Patti, and I'm so glad summer has finally arrived for you!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh....say WHAT?!!?!?!?!!! I’m picturing myself skipping and going naked, and neither picture is very pretty!!! On the other hand, if I have enough of these cocktails, I’d imagine ANYTHING goes!!!🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete