Wednesday, December 20, 2017

One of my favorite Mackenzie-Childs pieces....

One of my favorite MacKenzie-Childs pieces is the Courtly Check Enamel Tray.  I think it is used in my home more than any other piece I own!

Our family has a tradition of taking a shot of Blackberry Brandy every time we are together and it is perfect to hold our vintage glasses and John's decanter:


It is just the right size for little Happy Hours snacks...


... or to set up a Hot Cocoa Station on a snowy day...


...it keeps a coffee station nice and tidy...


...and makes it easy to gather sweets for the kids...


...it's perfect for serving special cookies...


...for serving appetizers to a crowd...


...or for everyday Happy Hours for two!


If you are looking for a "special piece" from MacKenzie-Childs, I highly recommend purchasing this one piece - and the price is reasonable, too!!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Nice, Patti. My lazy Susan you painted for me has come in really handy, about the same size. Wish Santa would bring me that tray, but the more likely scenario is I'll have to yank one right off that cyber sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just a great piece, Patti. You do such a nice job styling with it, too. Hope you are having a great pre-Christmas week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this one, but guess I need to order it. It looks like it will be handy for lots of things. Great styling with yours Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty Patti! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I look forward to the next TTT outing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That may need to be my next purchase, however I have so many silver trays I use.
    I will use it a lot i'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. You temptress! I love all the ways you've used it! Merry Merry Patti!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti, what a lovely tray. You have put it to good use. There are so many wonderful pieces I did not know about. Thank you for sharing this lovely tray. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love your tradition.

    ReplyDelete