Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Clever Niece.....and a busy weekend

While in Ohio last weekend, we visited my niece's new townhouse and she made such a clever display for all of her favorite photos:


Mini clothespins are holding the photos, which makes it easy to change the pics.  The string is hanging from Command Hooks on the inside of the door:


Isn't this a cute idea - and looked so much better (and neater) than a refrigerator covered with pics!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She and her husband made a delicious dinner:


Then we were entertained for hours by these 3, dancing, singing, swimming and karate:


Carter earned his "Purple Belt" in karate and held his 8th birthday party at the karate studio:


and we all went to see local fireworks:


On our way home to NY we stopped at a winery and vineyard in PA:


...and bought a few fireworks for the 4th:



It was a busy weekend - and we will do it all over again in another month!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Cute Littles!
    I just read your post re stalking lol..
    I would NEVER have had the nerve..so funny!
    Yet a realtor almost 30 yrs..go figure.
    I love it all..so pretty..I would never know which street..we took a tour 18 yrs ago..but no one mentioned her home..we heard of Ted Danson..Billy Joel..we did Nantucket one day and MV another.
    Oh she is so warm and nice..had she been there she would have said:"Well for heaven's sake girlfriend..come in for tea!"~
    She is just so nice..me too a most memorable day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend the day. Such darling littles. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, clever idea! I know it's a long drive for you, but wonderful to spend time with your family.
    PS. ~ Love Monique's comment above! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little ones will both keep you young and make you feel your age all at the same time! I know you had to be tired after the trip and family time, but it looked like the kids loved having you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Sounds like a lovely trip!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love pictures displayed like that! My son was in karate and quit just before getting his black belt...ugh!! It is fun to watch and a birthday party there sounds fun too. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete