Sunday, August 11, 2024

Fireball Pineapple and Ham Appetizers


Here's another easy appetizer with lots of flavor:

Soak pineapple chunks in Fireball Whiskey for a few hours.....


Skewer the pineapple chuck with a cube of ham and dust with cinnamon sugar!



It's easy and delish.  

If you skewer ahead of time, dust the cinnamon sugar before serving.






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. YUM. I need to add this to my list of apps to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect and I love the sunflower toothpicks!
    Jenna from the Painted Apron

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable sunflower picks, Patti! I have always to try your pineapple soaked in fireball whiskey. I remember you did that and grilled it, if I’m thinking correctly. Were these chunks grilled or just soaked ? Were they fresh or canned? They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy little appetizer,

    ReplyDelete