Friday, February 9, 2024

Twinkie Hearts


This is an idea from many years ago when my Mom made this easy dessert -  and I still make it every year:




You need an even amount of Twinkies and each pair is cut in this manner, an opposite cut of each other:


Simply match the bottom left with the top right....and the top left with the bottom right,  to form two hearts:


I melted a little red frosting.....


...and drizzled the melted frosting over each heart with a drizzle spoon, and then added some sprinkles before the frosting set:


A quick and easy dessert for Valentines Day!




                              
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. How easy and how cute! I hope you have a special Valentine's Day ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea! Hope you and John enjoyed a special Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back. The above anonymous comment was from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and cute and yummy. Hope your Valentines day was nice. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete