Friday, December 22, 2023

The Perfect Hostess Gift....


Here's a cute idea for a hostess gift for the holidays:

Mini Charcuterie and Sparkling Wine


Here's how I did it:
I used a plastic bakery container, tipped it over, and cut a hole in the center of the black base ("tray"):


I filled the "tray" with crackers, cheese and fudge:


I had an extra bottle of blush sparkling wine.....


....And I covered with the plastic base and slipped the "tray" over the neck of the bottle!  If the top of the bottle and the plastic cover touch, it shouldn't slip or rock!


You can tape or glue a bow on top for a festive look!


How cute is that?

Have you shopped the sale page at MacKenzie-Childs?
Take a peek HERE











Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a Christmas gift. I will have to remember this for next Christmas. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the perfect hostess gift on ppandorasbox.blogspot.com! Your suggestions are not only thoughtful but also practical, making it easier for readers like me to choose the ideal gift for any occasion.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of bringing a bottle of wine along with a personalized wine opener is fantastic. It adds a personal touch that shows genuine appreciation for the host or hostess. Your attention to detail in selecting gifts that cater to different preferences is commendable.
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete