Monday, November 27, 2023

Snowman Jar Hugger

Here's a cute craft to make for a friend:

You can adapt the size of the pattern (below) to fit any size jar.  I used a small jar of smoked paprika:


Supplies needed:
foam sheets in red, white, black and orange
scissors
hole punch for eyes
scrap of ribbon for scarf
toothpick for tree stem
two sided tape
glue gun
black marker for eye brows


I cut all the pieces from pattern out of foam sheets and glued together, then adhered the completed snowman to the jar with two sided tape, making it easy to remove later. You could also use a glue gun (which I used on adhering hat, mittens, tree and scarf).





This is a larger size jar and I left his arms open, I also trimmed the edges of the snowman in light blue paint and a few squiggles!






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments: