Saturday, April 1, 2023

Playing with Chocolate Melts....

Today I pulled out Chocolate Melts and bunny cello bags and played with a few different molds......


One of my favorite molds is the Oreo cookie mold (right) - and who doesn't love a chocolate covered Oreo?  


I made pink covered Golden Oreos and orange covered traditional Oreos:


I also made little chocolate carrots for my carrot cake and bunnies to add to eggs we will hide for our grandsons - Here is the first batch:


The bunnies also have Oreos hidden inside!!


A few are all wrapped up and ready to "hop" over to a few friends!







Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little Easter treats. The molds they have are endless. Oreo molds are the best.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete