Monday, April 3, 2023

Head Vase Makeover....

I went to a few second hand stores over the weekend and bought this cute head vase:


I wasn't crazy about the polka dots, so.....
...I taped off her head....


...and spray painted the base with a white primer:


Once the paint dried, I drew grid lines and....


...painted the base in my favorite checks and sealed it:


I filled it with an artificial plant for now, until I find a real one:



I also think she needed a bow:


Easy peasy - can't wait to give her "real" hair, maybe a Maidenhair Fern?

Thoughts?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Cute makeover. I love that you knew she had the potential of being more of your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you makeover to make it look like MacKenzie Childs. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cool now! What a difference! But I think she needs a bigger, more colorful bow, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute makeover. You have mastered the MKC checks.

    ReplyDelete