Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Place Cards

I wanted place cards for our Easter dinner table, so I quickly painted a few carrots on watercolor paper with watercolor brushes:


I cut them out and trimmed them with a thin black marker:


I printed the names with a calligraphy marker:


Each place setting will have an orange chocolate covered Oreo under a cloche with the "carrot" attached!






My two grandsons will be able to identify their seats:


Wishing you a Happy Easter!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. So so cute Patti! And the mini cloches with an Easter treat are adorable, what a fun table! Sorry I've been MIA lately, I just realized that all of a sudden I'm not getting notifications when you post~ I wonder why or if you've heard this from anyone else? I hope you had a lovely Easter 🥕🐇🥕
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete