Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St Patrick's Day!


It's chilly, rainy and white in CNY today, so here's a "snow-leprechaun":




I baked a "mini cake" for the two of us as we are going away on a vacation and have been trying to watch our "sweets".  


We plan on enjoying a few fruity drinks by the sea next week!


I am an Irish gal who married a Polish guy, so our girls and their cousins have always celebrated "Pirish".   Here are a few flashbacks:


A few ways we have spent Pirish in the past:


My Dad always sang this song on St Patrick's Day!



EAT YOUR GREENS!!




Tint your cookies green:




Whether or not you are Irish, its always fun to wear a little green today and celebrate!









Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Love all your Irish. My hubby is Irish and polish and I am Irish and German so I have the combo here too. Enjoy the luck of the day. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pirish Day Patti! I love all your green treats! Have a wonderful time on your trip ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-fun round-up, Patti! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks fir the lovely ballad!

    ReplyDelete