Saturday, February 11, 2023

Early Valentine Dinner for Two...

I began with a centerpiece and couldn't decide between these tall candles sticks....


...or a group of glassware:


Each place setting was anchored with a red dinner plate for Pork Chops and Corn....


..... with a MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Heart plates for a salad:




A little Josh Wine will be the perfect accompaniment:


The secret ingredient is always love!



I decided these candle sticks were too high:


 And I stuck with the lower vases with candles.

This dainty tea vase is so sweet and works well as a candle holder for battery operated candles, too!


You can find it here:

and 


Hope you enjoy Valentine's Day!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments: