Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sweet and Salty Rudolphs....

These are so simple to make and are a perfect addition to your dessert tray for the holidays.  

The "littles" will love them!

All you need is 4 ingredients:
Pretzel twists (these are my favs)
Red M&Ms
Chocolate to melt
Candy eyes


I set up my work station on two sheets of wax paper to make 20:


Just dip a pair of pretzels into the melted chocolate and add the nose and eyes:


Aren't they the cutest?


And they taste good, too!




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable. Pinning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute they're making me giggle! Where do you purchase the eyes? Will Hobby Lobby have them? I'm pinning them, too!

    ReplyDelete