Saturday, October 8, 2022

Halloween Party Ideas

Here are some fun ideas for entertaining in October....




Buy some donuts and plastic teeth and make "Scary Donuts":






Decorate your candles with a sunflower or pumpkin pick:




Add some "mice" to your table settings or buffet table:


Make some fun cocktails:







And this is similar:














Have a dessert party:



Order some pillow covers for your couch or chairs:


Paint a few old fence posts for your table or entryway:

Make a Campfire Cake:



I love to entertain in October - do you?



Stay tuned for our Halloween Tablescape Hop on Oct 11th




320X100
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Yummy and cute! The apple cider mimosas sound so good. Happy Weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cocktails sound dangerously delicious! Thank you for the link to my pumpkin pillow Patti, so nice of you!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cocktails. I need something new to try, Halloween is so fun. Dressing up food and flowers is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute ideas! I love Jenna's designs, too.

    ReplyDelete