Monday, August 1, 2022

Spiral Zucchini




I love zucchini and this is one of my favorite ways to serve it:


I simply spiralize a medium zucchini:


Gently place. it into a small baking dish:


I add thinly sliced red onion and tomatoes:


I melt 2 T butter and add a little crushed garlic and Italian seasonings:


And then drizzle it over the zucchini:


Bake at 375° for 20 -25 minutes, add a little Parm-Asiago cheese and Mozzarella cheese and put back in oven for a few minutes.  

Garnish with fresh parsley, basil and chives:


It is a delicious side dish - and the leftovers, if any, are just as good heated up the next day!


If you don't have a spiralizer, just slice your zucchini very thin!







Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments: