Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Watermelon Cooler


You can mix watermelon vodka with cranberry juice, lemonade, orange juice, or pineapple juice, and can be served over ice with a lime garnish.

Here's a refreshing cocktail:
This is all you need:


WATERMELON COOLER
This cocktail is very light and refreshing:
  • 1/2 oz Skyy watermelon vodka
  • 3 oz Lemon Lime Soda
  • 1/4 oz Cranberry Juice (splash)
  • Watermelon slice and basil leaf garnish


Try it - I am sure you will like it!

I love my mini cutting board:



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. We are overwhelmed with watermelons in our garden....just spent about 2 hrs cutting them up for freezer. THIS will definitely be on my list to make for this weekend!!! A slushy one!
    Note to self: buy watermelon vodka. Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hot and we need such coolers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so refreshing. I love watermelon. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete