Monday, July 18, 2022

Tuna-Carrot Roll-Ups

Here's my "go-to" appetizer when I have no other inspiration:

Tuna-Carrot Roll-Ups  

They are so quick and simple to make:


1 can tuna
2T minced onion
3T grated carrot
1 stalk celery, minced
3T mayonnaise
Mix all together!


I pulled out my fish dishes....



...and spread the tuna on tortillas, rolled up tightly and skewered with toothpicks.  Cut them into 1" pieces and serve!  Couldn't be any easier!


Something fishy is going on for happy hour!!



And speaking of fish....Aren't these the cutest fish knobs? 


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Patti these look super yummy and a great summer meal. Have a great new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very easy and nice for summer! Catherine france

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes make tuna salad and roll up in lettuce leaves. I'll have to try this for a change, looks delicious. Love those fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy and yummy and so easy. Love your cute fish dishes.

    ReplyDelete