Monday, July 11, 2022

Tomato and Zucchini Casserole

Yes, it's another post on tomatoes!


Here's  a delicious casserole to try:


Slice zucchini and tomatoes and line them up, alternately, in a baking pan:

Melt 3 T butter and 2 chopped garlic cloves. Drizzle garlic butter over vegetables and bake for 40 minutes @ 350°.


Add some mozzarella cheese and bake for a few more minutes until cheese melts:

Serve hot - so tasty!


This is the perfect baking pan for this vegetable casserole:



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy. For some reason I have to comment right now as anonymous my google account is not letting me comment. I got a new computer and trying to figure it out. Have a great week. Kris @ Junk Chic Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great way to use up tomatoes and zucchini. I will have to make this dish and thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making this one too this weekend....keep 'em coming...I love your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete