Monday, July 25, 2022

Cucumber-Thyme Lemonade

I love cucumbers!   In the summer I eat a few cucumbers a week and I drink a lot of cucumber water.


So when I bought Cucumber Vodka, I thought I would only use it in Bloody Marys, but after experimenting and researching, I am happy to learn that it goes well with many mixers!

Cucumber-Thyme Lemonade is a refreshing cocktail:



I like sparkling lemonade, but any kind will do!  I grow thyme in my little herb garden, so it is readily available.


I poured a shot of cucumber vodka earlier in the day and let some thyme sit in the vodka for an hour, to pick up the flavor.   After straining the vodka, I poured it into a glass with ice and lemonade, adding some fresh thyme sprigs and blueberries, or cucumber slices, as a garnish:


This is a light and refreshing cocktail:



Cucumber Vodka also mixes well with: 
Midori
Champagne or Prosecco 
7-UP
Tequila
Cranberry or Pineapple Juice
Club Soda or Tonic Water


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments: