Sunday, February 27, 2022

Lemon Cookies

Lemon Cookies


These are prepared the same way as the Strawberry Cookies I made last week!




Lemon Cookies


1 lemon cake mix

1 tsp baking powder.

2 eggs.

1/3 cup vegetable oil

1/2 tsp lemon extract

1 cup white chocolate chips

1 cup milk chocolate chips



Instructions

Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper. 

In a small bowl whisk eggs, oil and extract and set aside.
In a medium bowl mix together cake mix and baking powder.
Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir all together until all the lumps disappear.
Divide dough into two bowls and fold milk chocolate chips into one and white chips into the other.
Using a small cookie scoop, drop balls onto baking sheet. You will want your balls to be mounded.  Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool and then transfer to wire rack.



Wish I could deliver some to you!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I have really been in a lemon mood lately and just bought a box of lemon cake mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all things lemon, but I've never used a cake mix to make cookies. Will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon is one of my favorite flavors if not my favorite. These look pretty and delicious. I have to try this recipe......

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Those cookies look so good and I love lemon! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete