Sunday, January 9, 2022

Christmas Photo Cards....

I love receiving  holiday photo cards and I display them on my refrigerator:


And this is what I do with them after the holidays:
I choose one Christmas greeting card as the "cover" and date it.  I punch a hole in the corner of each card and tie them together:


I store the bundle in a box with years' past and this is also when I look thru them all.  Its always fun to see the changes throughout the years!

I started doing this in 2013 and here are some of them:


What do you do with them?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I might try that this year! Thanks, Patti! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it seems that most families do photo cards, so it makes it fun to look back through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny Patti, I have a box of cards sitting in front of me. Trying to decide how to store, this post has answered my question. Thanks for sharing a great idea.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Patti with the cards. I had posted on my blog about several things I do with my Christmas cards and asked others what they did. I am so glad I stopped by today. This is a great idea. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete