Sunday, December 19, 2021

The Sports Tree

When my grandsons visit, they stay in this bedroom.  It has a trundle bed, loveseat, TV and some tables.  The walk-in closet is filled with toys and can be a great "hideout"!

John's Sports Tree is in this room....




....The ornament collection began in the late 2000's and the wall tree was purchased in the 1990's....


....there are lots of Yankees ornaments...


...and Syracuse University ornaments....


...the cheerleader ornaments represented our daughters who both cheered in high school and one cheered in college...








Derek Jeter is on the tree:


...and golf balls...


....baseballs and basketballs...


...and bowling balls...


The room is all ready for our grandsons and we cant wait for them to visit for the week.





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. This tree is so cute, Patti. I would like to make a U of A tree with lots of crimson and white! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun room Patti. I know your grands love to visit and enjoy this special room. It sounds like the perfect place for your little guest and I know you can't wait! Same here, I can't wait for everyone to come. Wishing you and John a very Merry Christmas........

    ReplyDelete