Monday, November 22, 2021

It's Hot Cocoa Time....

                  Hot Cocoa


My hot beverage of choice is always hot cocoa (second choice is tea).  I also have to be really chilled to drink a hot beverage.  Last year I set up a Hot Cocoa Station with chocolate spoons and lots of peppermints - and some Peppermint Twist vodka (in case I was REALLY chilled!)





The candy spoons are real easy to make and melt in the hot cocoa, adding a sweet and cinnamon flavor:


They can also make a cute gift:


A festive mug, a packet of cocoa mix and a chocolate dipped marshmallow with crushed candy canes also makes a fun and useful gift:


Children love these reindeer who hang on the side of a mug or bowl!


They can be found at Raw Rutes


            What's new this year?



This year I used my MacKenzie-Childs Cheese Course for a mini Hot Cocoa Station:


I placed my favorite mug beside a few packets of instant hot cocoa mix....


.....a bowl of seasonal marshmallows, some candy canes....


...and peppermint spoons!


Once the snow falls, I love a cup of this on a chilly morning!


Mr Snowman is just waiting !

Here's a recipe if you like to make your own cocoa mix:


What's your favorite hot beverage?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I'm a coffee gal, but I do love to set up my cocoa station once Thanksgiving is over. I have been enjoying sugar free cocoa on chilly evenings, adding a splash of pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Looks like we may get some cocoa weather this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute twist from last year to this year!!! You’re getting your cocoa fix in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hot cocoa station is adorable. It would make me want some whether I was chilled or not! It also makes me want to create one in my own home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love the snowman peeking out of the mug!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot cocoa!!!! My favorite!!!!!!!!! Everything is so cute. The deer with the marshmallows are so flipping cute!!! I wish we were neighbors. For several chocolaty reasons, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our hot cocoa here. Cute and very stylish station Patti. I have to unpack my snowman for my station, it's freezing here tonight!

    ReplyDelete