Thursday, July 22, 2021

Cranberry and Pineapple Salad

I will be submitting the "Recipe of the Month" for our local newspaper starting in August and each month after, so I have been looking through my recipes and collages and thought I would share a few with you!




The Star Review covers the villages of North Syracuse and Liverpool and the towns of Cicero, Clay and Salina.


Are you looking for a few easy recipes for the summer?  

This is one of my favorites to make when there is a crowd.  It can be  made it in a large bowl or individual cups: 



Another 'oldie but goody' recipe:


Are tomatoes starting to ripen in your garden?  Salsa is so versatile: serve with chips, toss it onto pasta, add it to soup or mix some with ground beef and bread crumbs for meatloaf:



What are some of your favorite summer standby recipes?



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment