Sunday, November 15, 2020

National Bundt Day....

November 15th is National Bundt Day!

Here are a few of my Bundt Cakes that were successful:


Go HERE to read about one of my disasters!



Pound cakes are my favorite and are simple and delicious.  

I like to bake mine in a bundt pan:


As much as I love frosting, a dusting of 10X sugar is just enough sweetness on a pound cake:


And I also LOVE to toast a slice - yum!



For a Peach Bundt Cake recipe, go HERE

 


Wishing you a day full of sweetness!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that cake with the dusting and decor is gorgeous! I love pound cake too. Bon appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make bundt cakes, they are so easy and so pretty...I've had my share of disasters too 😂 Your sugar dusted holiday pound cake is beautiful!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to make bundt cakes! I grew up with fresh pound cake available most weeks. Your cakes are pretty, Patti. Are you baking today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disasters? You MAY have had a few -- but non of them are on this page! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete