Sunday, July 5, 2020

My favorite quick and easy lunch ideas....


I am not a "sandwich" gal....so sometimes I struggle with what to have for lunch.  Here are some of my favorites:


Mini Tuna Wraps:



Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette:


Salad with sliced turkey and balsamic vinaigrette:


Cold fruit soup:


A scoop of chicken salad on a bed of lettuce:


Leftover steak on a salad:


Pickle and Ham salad on a wrap:


Turkey Salad made from yesterday's dinner!


A chopped salad is one of my favorites:


Sometimes just some snacky foods will do:


What is your go-to for lunch?  I need some new ideas!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I love a sliced bell pepper sizzled in olive oil and scrambled with two eggs. Prepared ramen noodles with leftover veg and meat stirred in is nice. And since I am only cooking for two now, I am used to setting aside some dinner in containers to take for my lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ALL look yummy. Chopping takes a lot of time, but my Greek orzo salad has been my #1 go to since COVID started in March. I like the snack stations too. Cottage cheese with tomatoes is another staple for me. Then there's dessert as a meal......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like snack sizze wraps, easy to serve and light! I also like chicken and tuna salad on a bed of lettuce. These hot summer days call for light meals. Love seeing the wraps on the fish plate. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these wonderful lunches are my favorites. We eat just about the same things for lunch with a summer tomato sandwich when in season. Yum.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas especially for warm summer days! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious. I shall be right over....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I want some of all of it! Looks good. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty presentations, beautiful Patti!

    ReplyDelete