Tuesday, May 5, 2020

¡Buenos días! How to make a Pink Senorita....

¡Buenos días!


Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held in parts of Mexico and the US on May 5. The date is observed to commemorate the Mexican Army's victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza.


The sun is shining and it is a crisp spring day in CNY.



We look for any reason to celebrate, especially during the self-isolation Covid-19 Pandemic.

We decided to finish up the canned SALSA I made last year from tomatoes, cilantro and peppers I grew.  I don't have much of a green thumb, so I was very pleased with my little crop last year and I look forward to growing a little garden again this year!

I served the salsa in a cute, hand painted turtle bowl from Mexico:


Our drinks today are PINK SENORITAS:


Our Phlox are beginning to bloom and we can finally enjoy our patio!


If you are celebrating Cinqo de Mayo today, and are not fond of Margaritas, try a Pink Senorita:



Tenga un buen dia!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. So fun and festive. I would love your Pink Senorita. Chips and salsa are always perfect with the cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of pink lemonade in a margarita! Thank you for another fabulous cocktail from the Queen of Cocktails!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete