Friday, March 6, 2020

St Patty's Day Vignette.....and a few cocktails...

I set up a little festive "Irish" corner on my kitchen counter:


I am trying to downsize my holiday decor and just keep a few thing that will fit on this tray - I am not too successful!!


May your heart be as light as a song.....




To learn how to make these Leaf Napkin Rings, visit THIS POST



And it wouldn't be an Irish holiday without a little "manglam",  or mixed drink, so here are a few of my favorites:






SLAINTE!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Love it and, like you, I am trying to downsize my Holiday decor and struggling to do so. sigh...xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the rose napkins with the leaf napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green with the CC! Very cute napkin rings with the napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cocktail Queen does it again!! The shamrock screwdriver is too cute! ☘️
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet vignette for St. Patrick's Day. Love the napkins and the fold and napkin ring. Darling plate.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cocktail looks pretty darn yummy. It must be 5 somewhere! Have a great weekend, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should do something green for March. I'm not Irish, but my husband, kids and grandchildren are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. St. Pat's Day inspiration! Your little corner tray looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cup of tea, or cocktail...lol pretty vignette, cocktail and those darling napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete