Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cake Pop Bouquet....


I am not much of a baker, but I love sweets.  This is a quick little bouquet of cake balls that I make every now and then for a party or to take to a hostess:


I have two cake pop makers.  I find these much easier to make than the cake pops you make by smashing a cake and mixing it with frosting, rolling in a ball, etc.  
My two makers can make 18 cake balls in 5 minutes!



Once the balls have cooled, I stick a lollipop stick into each one and dip them into melted chocolate, adding some sprinkles:


I like to wrap them individually and simply tie with a twistie-tie.....


I also add a leaf cut out of cardstock - you can slide it up the lollipop stick or tie it onto the twistie tie.


I buy a little flower pot, a square of styrofoam and some excelsior at the Dollar Tree to use as a base to stick the cake pops into:


I added some greenery for height, tied on a bow and it was ready to deliver!






At the last minute I decided to add a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries...


...and they were all delish!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love the strawberries added. What a fun hostess or birthday gift. I haven't ever seen anyone make the baked cake pops, so this is fun to see how perfectly they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My niece makes cake pops frequently. I'll share your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Patti and prefect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cute idea. I love cake pops. The strawberries are darling. Stay healthy and safe Patti. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

    ReplyDelete