Friday, February 28, 2020

So far the snow storm has missed us.......


Tea for me....

I had a little tea party this afternoon at three.
’Twas very small, three guests in all,
Just I, myself and me.
Myself ate all the sandwiches, 
while I drank up the tea;
’twas also I who ate the pie and 
passed the cake to me!
J.N.North



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, and I am happy for you that the snow missed you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow storm brought us about 6". Glad you were spared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little poem. Glad youu were spared the storm. We were expecting freezing temps again, but it hovered just above freezing. Good thing because most of the fruit trees are in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun little poem and glad you were spared the snow. We have a beautiful weekend going here, but hope we are spared the storms predicted for next week........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Patti. I am happy your missed the storm.

    ReplyDelete