Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Sweet Valentine table... and a cocktail recipe...

My table is set for a Valentine Lunch....


...with a layer of red dinner dishes, a pink MacKenzie-Childs napkin, a Sydenstricker glass plate and a MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check fluted heart plate:


Each setting is on a white plastic lace placemat!


This is a Sydenstricker glass plate.  Sydenstricker Glass Gallery is on Cape Cod, in Brewster.  Years ago there was also a Gallery in W. Palm Beach, where these dishes were purchased.  Visit the site to learn about the process of making these beautiful dishes.


The red silverware has been around for years and I use it often!


These are Dollar Tree wine glasses that I painted:




What shall I serve in the wine glasses?  

Maybe a Lovebug Cocktail:



Are you doing anything special for Valentines Day?

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Ready for Valentine's Day! Beautiful stack topped with my favorite Courtly Check. I enjoyed reading about the Sydenstricker Glass. Beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty. I love red and black combo. I have a set of solid red plates and I love them. Good for Christmas & Valentines:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is so cute, and I LOVE the CC heart plates! I don't have one, so maybe I should ask for one for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Patti! My favorite part is your painted wine glasses 😍 The glass plates are beautiful, wow!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table is so pretty. The MC heart plates I have often admired. How cute those painted wine glasses are. The Sydenstricker glass plate is gorgeous. I love how creative your cocktails are.

    ReplyDelete