Saturday, February 22, 2020

A Baby Shower to Top all Baby Showers!!

It's always exciting to welcome babies into the world with celebrations and gifts, BUT this baby shower was not only special, it felt like a festival!


Tom and Sean will be welcoming twins in the near future and invited me to share in their joy.  The guests parked in the town center and we were picked up by horse and wagon to transport us to their home:


The horses were embellished with pink and blue hoof polish....


...and their tails sported frilly ribbons:


Deb (and her husband), from Mountains Breath, and I met in the parking lot and giggled all the way to the home:


We were welcomed by this cute themed entryway:



Prior to the Gender Reveal, we could choose 2 stickers....girl/boy, girl/girl or boy/boy.....I chose 2 "Team Stashes", with the thought they would have 2 little boys.....



The REVEAL was exciting, announcing there will be two little boys coming soon!  I guessed correctly!

The home was filled with balloons and there were presents galore.  These little boys will be welcomed with lots of love and many treasures!  Each guest brought a book to build the babies' library!


It was fun to visit with Blogging and Instagram friends:




There were so many special touches and tasty treats!


The food and drink was plentiful and displayed with such festivity:


I don't know where to begin to describe the cake  - We watched the assembly and the cake filled the kitchen island.  The 'tree' was a "Rice Crispie" creation and one end of the huge log was a vanilla cake, the other end was chocolate - it was stunning and tasty!


The Nursery is ready to welcome the babies:


The Winnie the Pooh theme was carried throughout the party:


We share a love for MacKenzie-Childs and I was in awe of the special pieces of furniture, tableware,  and home decor.  The vignettes and creative displays were flowing, each room more exciting than the next.....enjoy these photos that they are generously letting me share with you:





















We all look forward to doting on these two lucky baby boys!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to announce the gender of these expected twins. I watched the reveal on Tom's page. Big group to welcome the news! I can't get over all the food and that cake is totally amazing! Tom has shared some photos of his home, and it's fun to see more. Totally amazing! Thanks for sharing all the details. I love the fact that they transported guests by horse and wagon. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting Tom and Sean's parents, and seeing the joy in Tom and Sean's eyes was something I will always remember. This baby shower topped all baby showers, and I enjoyed watching the assembly of the cake on the kitchen island. Thanks for posting pictures so I don't have to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing and incredible detail Tom and Sean put into their lives! I can only imagine how much fun it was to share in this excitement with them. Wishing them a very happy family! Wow, twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the gender reveal video on Instagram. I am so jealous! I would've LOVED to have gone with you and Deb to Tommy and Sean's home for the baby shower! :D

    Thanks for including your photos of their amazing home and nursery. I am going to go back through and read it again and ooohhh and aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti ... we are so blesses to have you and so many other amazing people in our lives ... we are so glad that you were able to spend this special day with us!!! You are always welcome in our home and we can't wait for you to meet our little fellas!!! With all oir heart always
    Thomas & Sean ��������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Patti, love the way you were transported to the home. Gender reveal parties are always fun and I've never guessed correctly. The food was presented in such adorable vignettes. I'm sure you and Deb enjoyed all the whimsy of the special pieces of MC. Looks like a wonderful gathering to celebrate the upcoming arrival of twins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how delightful Patti. The baby shower is so thought out and fun. Love how you were transported to their home. The decor is fantastic. The cake is so sweet. Thomas and Sean will be wonderful parents to these two lucky little boys. I can see much love ❤️ was put inti this very special shower. You and Deb are so lucky to know these wonderful friends. Thank you for sharing your fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, I am speechless, WHAT A PARTY! How fun that you and Deb could attend together and be in MKC heaven!! There home is amazing and the party details, so incredible! Wow lucky little boys indeed, they are already much loved by many!! Wow Patti!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice baby shower pics. It is all creatively done and the colors are vibrant. It is well thought out and had a personal touch. Loved all the flower decorations. I have saved a few pics that I am inspired to recreate at my home. A great baby shower it must have been. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Nice to see your collections. I was searching for baby shower gift ideas and your blog gave me has presented with sufficient ideas. Thanks for sharing with images.

    ReplyDelete