Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Just a reminder: What to do with all of your photo cards....


Don't forget to collect all of your photo cards and punch a hole in one corner....


...and tie them all together:


It's fun to go back and see how your friends and family have changed throughout the years....


I always choose ONE Christmas card to be the "cover"  and write the date on the front:


I keep them all in a keepsake box and it is getting "filled up" as I started to make these in 2013 !!




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! I kept the photo cards for decades, but never did anything creative with them. Finally have purged most of them, keeping only the ones that are close friends or family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a great idea to organize the old Christmas cards. Patti, I love how organized you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this way to organize the Christmas cards Patti. Wishing you a happy 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet idea! You could hang this booklets on your tree every year too!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling idea! I recently ran across a file folder containing all of the cards that my husband sent me over the years. I think this is what I will do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea for photo cards, and smart! So glad to have you at Tuesday Turn About! Hope to see you this week, too!

    ReplyDelete