Thursday, November 1, 2018

A store after my own "color".....


Last week, while in NYC, I came across a unique store:

10 Corso Como 

In 1991, 10 Corso Como opened in Milan, Italy, named after its street address.  The striking interiors of the pioneering “concept store” and its signature black and white circular logo were designed by artist and New York native Kris Ruhs, who would go on to design the interiors at all subsequent branches.


10 Corso Como just opened its first US location, at the South Street Seaport District in New York City, this past September. 


The store features a curated mix of fashion, art, design, and books, as well as a cafe and restaurant.

To read more about this unique store, visit their website: 10 Corso Como


The "black and white" is what drew me into this store, of course!


A store after my own "color"!!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. What a fun store! I'm adding it to my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool. I am envious of your resident expertise of the city. I would definitely want you as a guide to go there. Not only would you know all the best places to shop and the best method of attack for a successful adventure, but you know where and how to relax and rejuvenate too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks super cool and modern! Those chair seats a la Andy Warhol!

    ReplyDelete