Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween luncheon table....

Today I have set the table for a quick, simple lunch for 2...


...fruit salad and grilled cheese sandwiches....


I layered with Pier 1 Imports pumpkin chargers, MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check dishes, Signature fruit dishes and Wegman's harlequin flatware!


The centerpiece is a black tree decorated with old keys and the wine glasses are from the Dollar tree, however I painted the stem and bases with enamel paint:



Little black mice have their tails curled around the napkins...


...but it looks like one has escaped!






Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Girl, you could be the advertisement for MC!! Your table is adorable and I love all of your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Patti! And just perfect for a delicious Halloween luncheon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Patti! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little tablescape, Patti! The goblets you painted are super, and those mice are downright wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those "little black mice" are making me cringe! I think they are rats! Great looking tablescape though. Spooky! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti- That is just perfectly delightful...but the mouse on the plate...umm....I think I will have a paper plate instead, please! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute table Patti. Love the choice of pattern...LOL The spooky tree and the goblets look wonderful. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! love your key tree! The rats are quite the creepy touch!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could sit at the fabulous table every day! What a fun place setting with the black and white which fits just perfectly with the spooky elements! That tree is just wonderful. Someday you should do a post on where you store all your MC, if you haven't already. I just can't believe the plethora of wonderful MC that you own.

    ReplyDelete