Tuesday, February 13, 2018

What's black and white and red all over?....

Remember the old joke - what's black and white and 'red' all over?
The newspaper!!

BUT
Today it is a Valentine table setting for two....


...just John and I...



 ...a simple dinner of salad, pasta and rolls....



...I am using my "ice cream" dishes for salad tonight...


...and my 30 year old 'heart' dishes' for rolls...


...and plain red dishes for dinner.


I think red, white and black is one of my favorite color combos!




 Hoping that Valentine's Day brings you lots of love!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. L♥ve your table, Patti! Those ice cream bowls are all that - great multi-purpose bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I agree, black and white with red is just amazingly beautiful. I love the footed bowls, and the butter dish. The napkins are really cute. They have so many cute napkins now. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Patti! I just love black and white, it goes with everything!! Have a lovely Valentine's Day!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this! I've always like red, black and white. Happy Valentine's Day Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, love your color combos of red and white with black and it's a perfect match for Valentine's Day. Great bowls and I think the runner is gorgeous. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, this is the perfect setting to celebrate with your valentine. We are going to lunch with BIL an SIL, but I will set a table for two for us here tonight. I will likely copy your thoughts with black and white and red. Imagine that! Have a beautiful Valentine's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Red, white and black is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete