Thursday, November 2, 2017

And lastly, the rest of the fun in NYC...

A long weekend in NYC would not be complete without stroll through Rockefeller Center...


...and the ice skating rink is ready:


Henri Bendel is always a favorite place to shop....


...and have a glass of champagne:


Another favorite place is the Baccarat Lounge for a quiet drink...


...and a light dinner:


And I love how the Empire State Building hovers over Herald Square - this is the best place to sit and "people watch":


I also found a sweet little garden on 34th down by the River in Hell's Kitchen:


Here's Alice's story:


A sweet, quiet corner in a hectic and noisy city!




The last 4 posts sum up my long weekend in NYC - Still not enough time to see all of the things on my "to do" list - so I will have to return soon!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Oh How I LOVE NYC!!!!! always a special memory when visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun seeing your posts, Patti. I've enjoyed the tour of NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to see NYC, through the eyes of veteran visitor. Thanks. The only thing better would have been to be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly know the secret to many special places Pattti. I'm taking notes from your posts for future trips. Enjoyed your photos......

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found lots of great places for me to visit next time I go! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many sights to see, I love seeing NYC through your eyes!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete