Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Breakfast on the Go...


This morning I have set the counter for a quick "breakfast on the go".....  


A girlfriend and I are heading to  Rummage Heaven in Marcellus, Mom is stopping by to do laundry, John is going golfing....


...so it's a bowl of muffins, fresh melons and coffee, and everyone can help themselves!


And later today, guess who arrives for the week.... CARTER! ....and we have him all to ourselves!!

Carter - 8 y/o


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day and a fun week ahead. Enjoy that little guy! I'll take a muffin to go......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty pretty and inviting. Enjoy your grandson !❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you (and Carter) to have a week together! Love your breakfast to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, what a lovely way to start the day. I love the idea of setting up and letting everyone to help themselves. Your day sounds fun and enjoy your week with the little cutie...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great start to a fun-filled week. Love the breakfast setup. I can tell from FB posts Carter's already having a blast. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, This is the best way to have breakfast when everyone is going in a different direction. Sounds like you are going to have a very special week! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I might have to make the trip to Rummage Heaven. It's about an hour and a half from me. Worth the trip??

    ReplyDelete