Sunday, April 9, 2017

Easter is creeping up too fast....


I am hosting Easter dinner this year and I can't believe it is only a week away....


...I don't do a lot of Easter decorating, but I pulled out a few bunnies...


...and placed them here and there...


...a few have been with me for quite a while...


...and then I filled some with greenery...



...and bought some jelly beans...


...and fresh flowers...


...and now I have to start thinking of how I will set the table for 12 adults and 3 children!

Not this table, of course!


I think I will use my pastel dishes because they are so "spring-like"...


...and coordinating bowls...


...and maybe this unique piece I just found at the MacKenzie-Childs warehouse sale...


...and a pastel peach or white tablecloth and napkins!

Now, to plan the menu!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Patti, my Easter - okay, my entire Spring - decor has completely gone by the wayside. I sure enjoy seeing yours, especially those dishes and your latest addition. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, your pastels are perfect for an Easter table setting! Love your stack of bowls and plates and the adorable little critters. Hope you share your table once it's set. Like Rita says, I've missed most of spring fun with home improvements and painting. Getting there, slowly. Happy Easter..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, your Easter table is going to be a happy setting with the pastel MacK-C plates. They are perfect for spring! That's a large crowd, and I know they will enjoy being in your beautiful home. Hope you get some help with the meal. '-)
    The Taylor series plates were the first pieces of MacK-C that I purchased. They have served us well all these years. I love that these pieces are hand made right here in the US.
    Love seeing all the cute bunnies out and about. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh McK heaven! Love the new candle pedestal! Your painted bunny pot is adorable!
    Nothing says Easter faster than bunnies and jelly beans!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your dishes! They are going to make such a Spring-y, pretty table. I would love to know what you will be serving :-) There's only three of us so we are going out to a restaurant. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, your Easter table will be lovely. I am happy that my sister is hosting all of our family for Easter this year. I'm in charge of the beef tenderloin (we don't like ham) and the pistachio cake.

    ReplyDelete